Basic search engine optimization (SEO) is fundamental and essential. SEO will help you position your website properly to be found on search engines (It’s all about Google)
What are search engines looking for? How can you build your website in a way that will please both your visitors/customers, as well as Google, Bing, and other search engines.
Most importantly, how can SEO help your web presence become more profitable?
- Choose a keyword rich key phrase relevant to your post (3-4 words long)
- Include keywords in your post URL.
- Include keywords in a enticing title.
- Include keywords in sub-headings (h2, h3 tags)
- Included keywords within the post (include synonyms where applicable)
- Included keywords in image names prior to uploading. (add Image Title & Alt Text at same time)
- Include keywords in tempting Meta Description.
- Link new post to an old related post.
- Share your post on Social Media with unique keyword rich descriptions.
- Include functional social media sharing buttons so readers can easily share your post or content.